SPIRITED Winners

I picked the names for the SPIRITED contest.  CONGRATS to the following 4 winners!!

Peggy (bethsflutterby)

Carrisa

Jamie T

Sam

You should have gotten an email from me, but if you didn't, check your SPAM folder and if it's not there, then send me your full name and mailing address to: maria @ mariavsnyder DOT com  (no spaces :)

Thanks to ALL for posting my links on your social media sites and blogs.  That is one of the BEST ways to help an author (spreading the word about me and my books).

I'm hoping to do a bit of house cleaning after I finish SCENT OF MAGIC (one chapter left - then lots of revisions!) and will be running more contests.  Stayed Tuned :)

Comments

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    BBQ cleaning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Absinthe Earl Author Interview & Giveaway!

House Cleaning

Celebrating!